Wednesday, October 17, 2007

a question answered

it was asked what the $$$$ covers...
well it covers your accomodation & your kai (food) as well as water & hot drinks.. we'll see how the budget goes for juice.. but if you really want some - BYO.

Thanks to our sponsors we will most likely have some goodie bags & a couple of classes/workshops or make & takes over the weekend.. as well as some surprises we are scheming!

you will need to provide your own bedding, towels etc & your own scrap stuff though a little birdie tells me that there may be limits on how much you can bring in the way of supplies as scrap space will be at a premium... not just the top bunks Tanya! but in saying that there will be goodies avaliable to purchase from a store or two that will be at the retreat!

Lara

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha.....OMG!!! FULL!!
WOW, this could be a great weekend, thanks Lara!

Anonymous said...

OMG that was Quick!! I am so looking forward to this it is first time for me!!
Can't wait to meet all the girls....

KiwiRach

Jane said...

Wow is right its the first I have heard about it!!!!!!!!!!!! how would it be if we didn't need accom Q/towns my old stomping ground I lived there for 12yrs would there be room to come and scrap? I'M sure I could russle up a bed.

Twobees said...

Wow, I am so looking forward to it already :) How long to go?

Lara said...

sorry Tilly - it's not the accomodation so much as the space to scrap that's our number limit. but send nik an email niknak @ ihug.co.nz - without the spaces & she can put you on a waiting list.