Friday, January 18, 2008

a little competition

Ok, here's a little information & a competition (only people attending the retreat are eligible)....

Have confirmed one of our 'creators' of the make & takes (we will be having two over the weekend)... the materials for which are generously given by Scrapbook Essentials and Scrapbook Outlet. There will also be some challenges..... & you just wait for the goodie bags.....

anyway back to the make & take (with the make & takes you will get the materials excepting tools & instructions to be able to do the 'thing' either at the retreat or take it home....so you can do it when you want) creator.... 'she' (clue #1) has involvement (past or present) with Up2Scrap (clue #2) and creates boy pages (clue #3). Post your 'guess' as to who this person is.... I won't be confirming 'who' till the retreat but there will be a little prize for the first person to guess correctly...

get guessing!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

My guess is Jo Burney!! :-)

Mrs Frizz said...

I'm thinking we post our answer here ... my answer would be the very talented Mrs R - so come on down Megan ...

Kim said...

I'm not so good at guessing and I don't know anyone but I'll give it a go, lol. And the person is, a drum roll please ...... Trina McClune?

Anonymous said...

My guess is Megan Renfree....tanyaleigh!

KiwiMich said...

My guess would also have to be Megan Renfree! :)

Anonymous said...

My Guess is Either

Meegan Renfree
or
Hannah Blair

KiwiRach06
aka Rachel....

Julie said...

I say Megan Renfree :o)

Megan R said...

Hmmm lots of guesses for me. I think they better guess again!! My guess is...either Lara, or maybe Yolande? or maybe it is Jo Burney???

Anonymous said...

my gues is Megan Renfree...
nice try to try and throw us off!!

Anonymous said...

that last anonymouse is moi..Gaye

Anonymous said...

My guess is Megan Renfree.
Sue..

Twobees said...

MMM , my guesses are gone Megan Rach and Jo. Have to put my thinking cap on. How about Delys or Evana?
Sorry I can't log in for some reason (Bronny, Twobees)