Saturday, February 16, 2008

scrapping goals RAK

yep, I've 'heard' that some of you talk - ALL THE TIME... but it would be fantastic if you all set yourselves a goal or two for the retreat weekend - preferably scrappy... it might be about using a different technique, about using some of your stash, about sticking to a spending budget, to create 2 layouts...complete a particular project... make all your birthday cards for the next 6 months... something!

leave a comment with your scrappy goal for the retreat.... RAK will be Drawn on Thursday 28th Feb (just one week before the retreat begins for some people).... so set yourself some goals and a RAK might just be waiting for you at the retreat... along with your goodie bags, make & takes, great company, tasty food.....

my goals:
  • I hope to get at least 10 layouts done
  • Use my left overs to make cards
  • get 5 pages of my sons 5th birthday album done
guess if I aim high I might surprise myself LOL.

Lara

8 comments:

Kim said...

1. To complete at least 15 pages.
2. Use some things I don't pull out very often, like paint and stamps.
3. Do some stitching on my pages.
4. Buy something new and use it straight away.

I think that will keep me out of trouble for the weekend, lol.

Julie said...

1. To do at least 8 layouts. (I talk way way to much, I'm also a master daydreamer.)
2. To learn a new technique
3. To start a mini album.

Hmmmmmm....oh dear - lol, I want to use my own stash but I am a sucker for new product :o{, so I don't think I'll even bother making that one a goal...

Anonymous said...

well I have made my cards for the next six months so phew.....My scrapcamp goals are short and simple:

1.Actually have my page kits prepared before hand.
2. To scrap at least 10 pages(I need to be realistic, I will prepare more).

Twobees said...

My scrapcamp goals are pretty simple really,
1. do 8 layouts at least.
2. not be the last to bed on any night
3. use some of my old product stash up
4. produce some cards:)

Look at the room, awesome, well done Nik. Count down is on

Anonymous said...

hmmm tough one!

I hope to get myself organised enough so that I can complete at least 10 pages.
Work on some things for friends birthdays (yet to be decided)
Make some cards from the leftovers.

Im not making any goals about not buying stuff - lol

Naomi said...

My goal is 15 pages as I've made page kits and am working on some of the journalling now, so the hard bits are done.

I would like to complete a chipboard book by Basic Grey that's been sitting looking at me for a long time.

Complete two cards for my parents who both turn 60 this year

Anonymous said...

My Goal is to,

Do 10 Layouts!! (Maybe)
Make a few cards
and start a friends album.

I can't wait to meet you all. It's going to be a blast.

Rachel (KiwiRach)

Mrs Frizz said...

Crikey ... my goal is to unpack my stuff before I go to scrap camp and pack something to take to scrap camp - lol.

I plan on chilling, I will enjoy a little R&R and I'm truly looking forward to meeting my online friends ... and as much as I should have scrapping goals as such, how about I say an OTP underway and 4 layouts ... perhaps a handful of cards as well.