Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Valentines card Competition

I'm hoping all entries got to me.... had a few email issues lately... so sorry if it didn't get here... but there will be other chances to win stuff leading up to the retreat and or at the retreat... so don't loose hope! I'm not getting online till later in the day so thought I'd post this now rather than make you all wait.

Thanks heaps for all your inspiration in these cards... I found a card that i purchased ($6.50!!!!) for dh last week (& had to give it to him later that day cause it was so perfect)... it reads:
LOVE. "I love being married! It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." rita rudner. Was made by icandy. Check out the great cards in the two posts below!

Ok, for this one (the album kindly donated by Scrapbook Outlet NZ)... Miss 7 did the old pull a name out of the bowl trick.... & the winner is....


Janine!

This album will be waiting for you at the retreat Janine.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Yay Janine - how cool!!!

Anonymous said...

oh Miss 7 thank you so much. I am a very hapy scrapper here tonight.

Anonymous said...

Yay you lucky thing you!!
Gorgoeus cards ladies.