Monday, March 3, 2008

the goodies


Well... have you got yourself organised yet? I haven't! Been putting together some make & takes as well as the goodie bags & sorting out all the RAKS & prizes... there are more boxes arriving tomorrow!!!!! these are just some of the goodies in store for you at the retreat with huge thanks to Scrapbook Outlet & Scrapbook Essentials. There is something coming from digital max, a great prize from up2Scrap.. a very useful prize from scrappyware, some Queen & Co stuff from Nic H via Megan R and hopefully some fiskars products too! I think we are being spoilt! The chef is doing the ordering tonight and prepping for the weekend come Thursday - he can't join us at the retreat - he has to look after our children!
OK, I gotta stop procrastinating... not sure if there will be anymore updates till after the weekend... hope you all travel safely, remember your scissors and are prepared for relaxing, creating, pampering & being challenged!

Later.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG we are going to be soooo Spoilt!! What a great range of goodies!! Well done to all the ladies and the sponcers that have put this all together. It is going to be a very memerable weekend!!
Can't wait!! See you all on Fri.

Rachel (KiwiRach)

Julie said...

Okay now that was mean showing that - I'm just about ready to get on my bike and come up right now - lol - wow, talk about spoilt!!! Cant wait!! I had so forgotten this exciting sense of anticipation - I can relate to my kids a bit better now - does that mean Ive gotten old?? ;O)

KiwiMich said...

OOoooooo ahhhhhhh! Now furiously packing and waiting and looking at my watch .... Friday morning can't come quick enough for me! :)

Anonymous said...

oh wow a big thank you to the sponsers and to you and Nik for the effort and time you ahve put in. I am super excited.

Mrs Frizz said...

One more sleep to go - woo hoo ...