Sunday, March 2, 2008

some pampering

since Saturday while we are retreating is international womens day....apparently???!!! well it was on my diary anyway, we will be having a special dessert & crop evening with some pampering too (this may cost a little for product etc), one of our retreaters is bringing tiramisu (did I spell that right?) & we have some other yummy desserts being made too. There is to be some 'interesting' crop challenges ... but I've decided against the one where you have to scrap blindfolded & some spot prizes......So Saturday night... 7:30pm ... that's what's happening!

4 comments:

Twobees said...

Lara, I have to admit that I am relieved to hear we don't have to scrap blindfolded. I'm fully confident that that would of ended up kinda messy for me LOL.
The rest sounds supurb :) Four more sleeps for me :) Yahooo

Julie said...

LOL at the thought of scrap'n blindfolded - Id hate to do that with a new blade in my xacto knife!!!
The pampering sounds interesting and just what I need. OMG I havent had tiramisu in ... donkeys years!!

Anonymous said...

Pampering and dessert, it just keeps getting better and better!!!!
Only 3 sleeps to go, yah.

Anonymous said...

wow that sound awesome - just what we all needs - pampering and dessert! yay!
not long too go! sue